As the world transforms at an ever increasing pace, organizations are often faced with complex challenges and problems; challenges and problems that are best solved by bringing together the right group of people in a strategic problem solving retreat setting -virtual or live. Likewise, ss the world becomes smaller, society is faced with an increasing number of grand challenges. Many of these complex social, political, economic and environmental issues threaten industries and communities throughout the globe.
Force field analysis underpins our approach to the development of strategies that address organizational problems / challenges and grand challenges. Impacting these grand challenges or solving complex organizational problems / challenges begins with clearly defining the challenge, finding the root cause, identifying and convening an optimally diverse group of experts and stakeholders, and visualizing the desired outcome or future state. It also includes analyzing circles of influence. We employ creative thinking and analytical techniques to examine environmental forces and, through active listening and managing group dynamics, develop a set of strategies that pave the way to the future state.
Grand Challenge Strategy / Strategic problem solving services:
- Creating clarity and consensus around the challenge
- Identifying root cause(s)
- Identifying the right group of optimally diverse experts and stakeholders
- Defining the future desired state
- Employing creative thinking techniques to identify driving and restraining forces
- Utilizing analytics to identify high impact forces based on circles of influence
- Developing strategic initiatives to achieve the future desired outcome